Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hello everyone!

I'm not a first time blogger.  The blog site that I used to blog on closed up.  I sure do wish there was a way to import my old blog over to this one.  Ah well...a new start.

It's been a while since I have posted, but I think it's time to start things back up again.  We live in the country though my husband and I both grew up in the city.  I have two lovely, sweet little girls, Tara who is 10, and Madeline who is 7.

Here is part of our humble slice of Gods green earth.
Photobucket

I love where we live.  All of our neighbors have acreage and we live in a very small town.  At night, the crickets, frogs, cicadas, owls, and an occasional pack of coyotes serenade us with the most amazing and beautiful symphony.  The stars are a phenomenal sight since there are no pesky city lights to inhibit the view!  During the day,  we don't hear traffic, but instead we hear the birds singing.  My children have known no other home and revel in the fact that they are "country girls".

I look forward to blogging again and sharing our adventures in the big woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Gadgets